Skillful Bowling Green Personal Injury Lawyer Asserts Clients’ Rights
Kentucky litigator fights to hold negligent defendants accountable
When you’re hurt and it’s someone else’s fault, obtaining the compensation you’re entitled to can be a difficult process. Defendants and their insurance companies have significant resources that they use to frustrate victims and minimize payouts. At Michael D. Lindsey, in Bowling Green, I am an accomplished personal injury litigator dedicated to helping to even the odds on behalf of Kentucky plaintiffs. In cases stemming from auto accidents, medical malpractice and other types of matters, my firm pursues full, fair relief to cover medical costs, lost wages and other harm clients have suffered as a result of their injuries.
Thorough attorney handles accident and medical malpractice cases
Whatever type of injury you’ve suffered, my firm offers a free initial consultation so you can get a knowledgeable perspective on your legal rights. I handle a range of injury matters, including cases involving:
- Medical malpractice — Doctors, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare providers that don’t adhere to professional standards should be held to account. My firm represents patients in medical malpractice actions so that victims and families can get justice.
- Vehicle accidents — In car and truck accident cases, I handle first- and third-party insurance claims as well as litigation on behalf of injured drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
- Slip and fall accidents — Property owners are required to maintain safe premises. If you’ve fallen because of an unsafe walking surface or some other hazardous condition, I’ll advise you regarding whether legal relief is available.
- Back and neck problems — The effects of back and neck injuries can be difficult to quantify. I have the experience and resources to develop the strongest claim possible.
- Shoulder injuries — If you’ve suffered a rotator cuff injury, dislocation or some other type of shoulder damage, my firm will gather the necessary evidence and battle for fair reimbursement.
- Workers’ compensation — When someone is hurt at work or suffers from an occupational illness, I assist with workers’ compensation initial claims and appeals. This includes pursuing death benefits for the surviving family members after workplace fatalities.
- Social Security disability payments — For people who are forced out of work for at least a year due to a medical condition, my firm offers comprehensive support in Social Security disability
Don’t hesitate to get the legal counsel you need to obtain compensation in a verdict or settlement. Kentucky requires personal injury claims to be filed within one year of the incident, and delaying could make it difficult to locate key evidence and witnesses.
Contact an aggressive Kentucky personal injury claim lawyer for a free consultation
At Michael D. Lindsey, in Bowling Green, I advocate for Kentucky residents who have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct. To make an appointment for a free consultation, please call 270-282-4710 or contact me online.